The solution's description
Nowadays, any endpoint security solution has to keep pace with all the trendy changes in malware development and endpoint attacks. We encounter types of malware that cannot be dealt with by the standard signature-based detection; then there is fileless malware not using any files for spreading and infection, and more often than not, malware exploiting the operating system and application vulnerabilities. To keep you protected against these types of attacks, your endpoint protection solution should have at least the following features:
- Signature and behaviour- based detection,
- Ransomware protection,
- Protection against malware using fileless attack methods,
- Using machine learning for unknown malware detection,
- Anti-exploit protection,
- Protection from phishing,
- Internet traffic and file download monitoring control,
- Endpoint Detection and Response module pro forensic incident analysis.
System management functionalities
Besides the security features, it is desirable for such a solution to include also endpoint system management functionalities. Among the basic ones are:
- Application Control for whitelisted and unauthorized applications management,
- Option to set access to websites per URL or content,
- Operating system updates and third-party applications management,
- Hard drives encryption or management of the solutions embedded in the operating system (BitLocker, FileVault).
A high percentage of companies are now allowing their employees to use their mobile phones for business purposes, regardless of those being corporate or the so-called BYOD/CYOD devices. Endpoint security products do not specialize only in the classic computers and laptops, but also in mobile devices. To learn more about mobile devices protection, go to
the Mobile security product page.
We offer endpoint security solutions by the top rated global companies, enabling us to advise our customers to make the right choice and to deliver the best product that is right for them.
ESET, the pioneer in the antivirus industry and producer of acclaimed NOD32 technology, is a global provider of computer security solutions for companies and final customers. ESET protects more than 100 million worldwide users and is dedicated to developing high-performance security solutions, while detects and deactivates all known and incipient forms of malware. A wide range of solutions offers protection in all types of environments and platforms. Excellent detection skills and low system requirements of solutions has been valued by independent organizations such as VB100 and AV-Comparatives.